Frontline Homegard Household Flea Spray For Dogs and Cats
In Store Pickup
Next Day Shipping
Share with us:
Pet Grooming SuppliesFrontline HomeGard has a fast-acting formula to help you quickly get on top of home flea infestations. It kills fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae in your home. And once you've started the fight, it keeps on working for up to six months to help prevent future infestations. For best results, use in conjunction with a FRONTLINE flea and tick treatment for your pet.
Kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae
Long-lasting, 6-month protection
How to Use Did you know that fleas on your pet are only 5% of the problem? The other 95% are in your home in the form of flea eggs, larvae and pupae. This is because fleas breed on your pet and their eggs then fall off wherever your pet goes - for example your sofa, bed or flooring. These flea eggs hatch and cause an infestation. Animals & Pet Supplies To speed up eradicating a flea infestation, use Frontline HomeGard throughout your home, including under furniture. Don't forget the car if your pet goes in there too. Use sparingly on wooden or glossy surfaces to avoid spotting. After treatment, leave the area for 60 minutes and air the room. For full instructions and warnings, please read the product label before use. Frontline HomeGard has a fast-acting formula to help you quickly get on top of home flea infestations. It kills fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae in your home. And once you've started the fight, it keeps on working for up to six months to help prevent future infestations. For best results, use in conjunction with a Frontline flea and tick treatment for your pet.
Ingredients Permethrin and S-Methoprene.
Safety Information For best results, use in conjunction with a Frontline flea and tick treatment for your pet.
Not suitable for use directly on animals. In the case of direct or indirect contact first aid instructions and emergency measures need to be followed.
Inhalation: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a half-sitting position. Seek medical advice immediately if symptoms occur and/or large quantities have been inhaled.
Eye contact: Immediately flush with plenty of water, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Check for and remove any contact lenses. Continue to rinse with tepid water for at least 10 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation or vision impairment occurs.
Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash contaminated skin with water. Contact a poison treatment specialist if symptoms occur.
Mouth contact: Wash out mouth with water. Contact a poison treatment specialist immediately if symptoms occur and/or in case of mouth contact with large quantities. Do not give fluids or induce vomiting in case of impaired consciousness; place in recovery position and seek medical attention immediately. Please retain the container with label.
Permethrin may be dangerous for cats. If signs of poisoning occur, seek veterinary advice immediately and show the package with label to a veterinarian. Pyrethroids may cause paraesthesia (burning and prickling of the skin without irritation). If symptoms persist seek medical advice. Frontline HomeGard is a biocide (non-medicinal product). Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Let us know abour your query!
Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.